Monday, August 10, 2009

Fiery Libertarian Speech in Ohio

I am working on another installment on libertarian ethics, but it is not ready for prime-time just yet. Today I was working on some other things as well having to do with the Continental Congress, and also with the Constitution Class that I am organizing. It is a good, introductory course about the background concepts underlying the Constitution as well as the a good look at the Constitution itself.

Then there was some UNM business I had to transact, and tonight the Boychick has a Patrol Leader Meeting (very important) for his BSA troop.

But you are in luck, a master libertarian thinker and speaker gave a fiery speech at the Ohio Tea Party on 1 August. I bring you Judge Andrew Napolitano, courtesy of You Tube. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

_____________________________

Dissertation Proposal