Monday, June 18, 2007

The Return of the Country Fair

It's back!

The Country Fair, a carnival of homeschooling voices, is back again.
This means summer is really up and running!

I'm getting a cherry limade at the concession stand in my kitchen and heading on over for the 7th Country Fair: How We Celebrate Diversity.

You can go there, too and get diverse wisdom from a wide-open homeschooling community.

But, first, read on below...
As usual, I missed the deadline with "Neither Left nor Right..."
but I think it fits in with theme!
:)

2 comments:

S.Negraval said...

hello there!

I couldn´t help from noticing your motto in one of your previous posts: "Read for the sake of reading".

Amen.

I'm trying to get the word out on the first online book rental library club: BookSwim.com .
Netflix has done it for movies; we're trying to do it for books.


It sounds like you live in a rural part of the country and the library isn't around the corner.

We're not trying to replace the local library! We're just trying to provide avid readers with the ultimate selection by shipping the titles they want directly to their door. Shipping's completey on us.

I really do hope you check out our website. BookSwim. If you're not up to it, please tell a friend.
We're a starter and we're really trying to get the word out through online forums.

I appreciate your time tremendously.

S.Negraval

Anonymous said...

Hi E
just thought I'd give you the heads up - I've nominated you in a meme as one of my virtual supports that I just can't do without: http://imaginif.com.au/~ima33724/blog/2007/06/20/support-i-virtually-could-not-do-without-it%e2%80%99s-all-about-meme-bitss/
Mxxxx