Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring into the Carnival of Homeschooling!


Kris, at home over in Tennessee, is dreaming of spring!
And so am I! Ah, sunshine into open windows, butterflies and daffodils! It is coming, I just know it is, despite the two or three inches still on the hillsides up here from the last storm.
But if the spring-like weather has not made it to your corner of the world, at least you can visit over At Home With Kris, as she presents the "Spring into Spring!" edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling, up on Homesteadblogger today.
By the way, it looks promising here today! The sun rose into a clear sky, there was a heavy frost on the meadow, and the temperature has been steadily rising. It might get above fifty degrees here at 7500 feet. I've got my fingers crossed.
ADDENDUM: The Cateses, over at Why Homeschool are running the voting on the second phase of the COH Image Contest. Hop over and look at the images, and choose your favorite medium-sized image and your favorite whatever-sized image!
I dunno, Henry. There were so many appealing images that I had a hard time choosing!
There! I think I've got everything here, now.

No comments: