Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall is Here...;And So is COH 92!

The 92nd Edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up over at Tami's Blog.
FYI this is on the Homeschoolblogger for those to whom this is important.

There are quite a few articles from numerous perspectives up this week.
It's fortunate that I use blog reading as a form of procrastination from studying. I have plenty of material there to keep me busy!

Last week I submitted an article but it did not get transfered. I was on time in my time zone. However, I may have been...ah, late on the east coast. So I did not get an e-mail to remind me to check out the carnival. So I didn't get to it. See what I mean about procrastination? Anyway, this means I have two carnivals to catch up with.

I think I'd better study first and read one or two articles during every study break.
Sounds like a plan.

No comments: