Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some Sunshine on an Unsettled Day...

Frankie, over at Kitchen Table Learners, just passed along some sunshine on an unsettled day.



She has put this "E for Excellent" stamp of approval on Ragamuffin Studies!



I would like to pass it on to:


Judy Aron over at Consent of the Governed. I read this blog almost every day, and sometimes more than once in the day. This blog will give you information on what is going on in the world of politics, the politics of homeschooling, and the politics of education and children, and more, including humor.

Sandy at Junkfood Science. Whatever you think about the politics of food, you owe it to yourself to check out this blog. Sandy, a scientist herself, writes very good reviews of the studies about food and health that often get reported wrongly by the uncritical media.
I appreciate the good science writing here and the rational approach to food.

Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight. This is a beautiful and intricate blog, and Dawn writes with a quiet spirituality about nature, crafts, faith and her life as a homeschooling mother. Peace and comfort are the gifts for which I stop by frequently.

Thanks, Frankie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations to you and all your awardees.
Best wishes

Amie said...

Those look like some great sites! You totally deserve the "E" :D

Consent of the Governed said...

Wow - Thanks so much!
I am glad that you enjoy my blog, COTG - and I have to say that I also enjoy reading what you write here.You always have great analysis of various issues. I have also referred some parents of Asperger's children to your site.

Unknown said...

congrats....
but I do not understand what the E rating is for and how it works. Are the regulations or can anyone just give someone else an E based on if they like it or not?Does one ned to HAVE an E themselves in order to GIVE it to someone else?

Anyway, CONGRATS! and thanks for the blog comment! I had to re-add you to my fav list, apparently I somehoe lost my list if homeschool blogs that I read, so I have to go through my blog comments to find thelinks to everyone and re-add....

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Thanks, everyone!

Kaber: As I understand it, this is a "share the wealth" award. Someone gives it to you and you pass it on. It's just for fun.