Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Carnival of Homeschooling: Almost a Swan Song...




The Carnival of Homeschooling--More than Textbooks is up over at Janice Campbell's
Taking Time for Things that Matter.

Janice reminds us that education is more than textbooks. There are quite a few posts over at the COH this week, for those who are in "not back to school" mode.

My last regular post is also there, although I have been assured that as a homeschool advocate, I can still publish at the COH when I have something to say about what we learned from our homeschool experience. So this "last regular post" is not exactly a Swan Song.

Since I will be reading the COH on a regular basis, even if my posts there become more sporadic, I will still remind all of you about it every week!

Have a great week. We are!

No comments: