Thursday, August 7, 2008

He's Not the Messiah...


So, he's not the Messiah.
No one has annointed his head with oil.
He doesn't walk on water.

But he's also not promising me that he's going to spend us into oblivion.
And he's not promising me government as Big Nanny...




And since Glenn Beck is unelectable...

and I don't want a Messianic Government...

Hmmm.

Yeah, we'll see a third party win when the Cubs win the Pennant.
But, hey, I hear those bums are doing pretty well lately.
And it's after the 4th of July, too.

So...

4 comments:

Amie said...

Now *that's* a campaign ad!

Unknown said...

I fricking love that song and I really like hearing it somewhere else besides the Transformers movie.

Unknown said...

I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I have to admit this video stirred me deeply. I am a sap.

I am hesitant to take away a vote against McCain, though.

Anonymous said...

Go Cubbies....
If we bums are doing ok after the 1st Tuesday of November, I'll feel hopeful. Sort of...
Interesting video...a younger, but same song, same verse Ron Paul,George Carlin,Ayn Rand, Reagan, Kennedy (as in the more libertarian version also known as JFK). Thanks for sharing.
We really need a Revolution.