Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Carnival of Homeschooling: The Bag Lady?

Photobucket
No, not the one wandering the streets of Brooklyn with a shopping cart.

The one who carries multiple bags that represent the many different roles that a homeschooling mom fulfills in the course of the day.

Last week, in the Pesach rush, I missed the COH, but I certainly remembered that I represent multiple roles!

This week, a Coffee Shop bag in hand (I have to brew it at home from scratch), I intent to head on over to Principled Discovery where Dana has posted a very large COH In Honor of the Bag Lady!

Join me, and you might be surprised to see how many different bags are lined up in your front hallway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful introduction. :) I appreciated your entry and I'll have to show it to my husband later. We went to a Seder a couple years ago and really enjoyed it.

Melora said...

Your Seder table was Beautiful!