Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Carnival of Homeschooling 101: The Snowed-In Edition

Does it look something like this at your house?Has mother nature thrown you are curve?

Mama Squirrel over at Dewey's Treehouse has just the thing to thing to keep you entertained while mother nature does her darnedest to keep you indoors and out of trouble!

It is the Snowed-In Edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling, coming your way virtually. You don't have to scrape off the car, and you don't have to hope the snowplow comes by soon to participate. Just grab a cup of hot cocoa --with marshmallows, you need all the fuel you can get--and head on over to see what's doing in the homeschool world this week.

Picture Info: No, it does not look like this at my house right now. In fact, I don't think I'll tell you what it looks like here. Hint: No jacket needed this afternoon. The picture was taken during the historic New Years' Weekend Snowstorm last year.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I love snow. I love snow best when I'm inside behind double glazed windows with a roaring fire!
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Mama Squirrel said...

LOL--I love it, thank you for such a nice link! And no, I didn't think that was your back yard.

denise said...

Yep. That is about it here too. Snow snow and more snow!